With your host John
PATRONS WATCH AD-FREE HERE >
Become an SKA Patron and get invites to live art classes monthly, from only £5. Click here to find out more.
Remastered show premiered on 4 Mar, 2023. Class originally recorded 12 Jan 2021.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Join professional urban sketcher Ian Fennelly for this 1 hour class, sketching a high street in Henley on Thames.
**Recommended materials below**
Share your art and feedback here >
or message on the Patron WhatsApp
RELATED WORKSHOP VIDEO
As showcased during the class, SKA has produced a 3 hour, step-by-step workshop video with Ian. More details here >
CLASS REFERENCE PHOTO
1. A3 watercolour paper. Hot press if possible.
2. Tombow Brush Pens – black and a range of greys, particularly the lighter
greys - N15, N75, N79, N60, N89, N95
3. Fine liner pens – from 0.05 – 0.8 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent
Graphik – any of these brands are fine.
4. Watercolour pan set – I use Winsor and Newton but any good brand will be
5. Range of brushes, from flats to riggers