On Thu 30th July, popular urban sketcher Ian Fennelly took us through some simple steps to create a sketch of the famous Charles Bridge in Prague. He showed us how to sketch the outline, add basic detail and structure, apply finer detail and add watercolour.
SCROLL DOWN to see materials required...
• A3 smooth watercolour paper
• Soft leaded pencil and eraser or medium grey brush pen
• Permanent black fine liners – 0.1, 0.2 and 0.5
• Watercolour paint – burnt sienna, ultramarine blue, alizarin crimson, black and white
• Brushes – flats and riggers