Paint the Tower Bridge in London with leading urban sketcher and painter Ian Fennelly. This was filmed live on Tue 18th Aug '20.
See the video and relevant details below. If the video is locked, you can purchase the video of the live webinar by visiting Ian's shop here: https://shopkeepeasy.com/ianfennelly
See video, reference picture, materials required and paintings received below.
Workshop Video (to unlock this video, purchase here)
(If you have paid to unlock the video but still can't see it showing, please contact us)
Materials Required • A3 smooth watercolour paper
• Soft leaded pencil and eraser or medium grey brush pen
• Tombow brush pens grey scale – N15, N65, N79 and N89
• Permanent black fine liners – 0.1, 0.2 and 0.5
• Watercolour paint – burnt sienna, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, cerulean blue, alizarin crimson, black and white
• Brushes – flats and riggers
Paintings sent in to us: