Paint a 'Curious Cow' with leading watercolourist Liz Chaderton (filmed 23rd July '20).
If you missed the date or want to re-watch it, you can watch the video of the live session by clicking the unlocked video below. If it isn't unlocked, you can purchase it by visiting Liz's shop here: https://shopkeepeasy.com/lizchaderton
See video, reference picture, materials required and paintings received below.
Workshop Video (to unlock this video, purchase here)
(If you have paid to unlock the video but still can't see it showing, please contact us)
Materials Required • A half sheet of Not paper. I am working to a square format, but people can work to a rectangle if that is their preference.
NOTE: A standard sheet of watercolour paper is 30x22 ins, 76x56cm; So a half sheet is 15x22ins or 56x38cm. It does not have to be exact - something between A3 and A2 would be fine also. Just to give enough space to have fun.
• Two water pots
• A small spray bottle. If you don't have one, don't worry.
• Kitchen towel
• Hair dryer
• Size 8-10 round brush, size 2 rigger
• Watercolours of your choice - I used prussian blue, turquoise, alizarin, quinacridone gold and opera rose.
• White gouache
• Table salt
• HB pencil and eraser to lightly sketch the cow onto your paper ahead of the class.
• A piece of Magic Eraser, if you have it
Paintings sent in to us: