Join watercolour artist Antonio Bartolo for this 45 minute Arty Class webinar. Broadcast live from Portugal on 19 October, 2021.
**See Reference photo and recommended materials below**
In this short prelude to his full, 2-3 hour workshop webinar, Antonio will show you some new techniques including how to open up whites of the paper with tape and how to make grey colours for backgrounds. Furthermore, participants will learn the balance between transparent colours and the opaque colours.
Painting from the class
Click image below for automatic 10% OFF first order from Jackson's art - ships globally.
• PAPER: 100% cotton, 300 grams and cold pressed. - ARCHES - WINSOR & NEWTON - SENNELIER - WATERFORD, or - HAHNEMÜHLE
- ULTRAMARINE BLUE
- COBALT BLUE
- HELIO CERULEAN BLUE OR PHTHALO BLUE
- CADMIUN ORANGE
- VERMILION OR CADMIUN RED LIGHT
- COBALT VIOLET LIGHT
- PERYLENE GREEN
- COBALT TURQUOISE
- NAPLES YELLOW REDDISH OR JAUNE BRILLIANT
- TITANIUM OPAQUE WHITE
- HAKE BRUSH natural - CHINESE BRUSH natural - PETIT GRIS natural - PETIT GRIS natural - MARTA KOLINSKY natural - ESCODA PERLA 16 synthetic - VAN GOGH synthetic - 191 selected filament (similar to the Escoda Perl) - VAN GOGH synthetic - SYNTETIC BRUSH FLAT small - SYNTETIC BRUSH FLAT medium The last two flat brushes I use for white lifting (whitening) - lifting