Join professional artist Liz Chaderton as she concentrates on autumn leaf patterns. She will explore negative painting, pattern making, lost and found edges, and texture. Filmed live on 20th October 2020.
See Reference pictures and recommended materials below
• A piece of watercolour paper 'Not' surface, at least 140lb/300gsm, approx 35x35cm, but A4 and above is also good.
• A range of autumn colours of your choice - yellow, orange, red, brown, green.
• Salt, water, kitchen towel, pencil, eraser, spritzer bottle if available
• Medium round pointed brush - size 8 approx
• A few interesting shaped leaves