With your host John
THIS HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
Join John and Michal for a live open zoom call to find out what's happening with his art retreat in Sicily.
10AM (UK TIME), SUNDAY 30TH APRIL
Michal is on location in peaceful West-Sicily for a plein air watercolour painting retreat with guests. The itinerary for guests is as follows:
8 DAYS PROGRAM (7 NIGHTS)
– Spectacular subject matter at the Villa and within walking distance such as Windmills and Salt Pans in a Natural Preserve.
– Paint coastal scenes at San Teodoro Tower and its surroundings.
– Historic Center of Marsala and Fish Market.
– Selinunte Archaeological Park, the largest archeological area in Europe, with Greek Temples and Acropolis with over 2500 years of history. Self catering lunch at a beach restaurant, then in the afternoon painting at southern seacoast.
– Erice Mountain and the medieval village: An utterly panoramic ride with stops for beautiful sea views will take us to the medieval village.
– Shopping trip to Marsala plus a visit to a local artisan ceramist.
– Wine tasting, a passionate sommelier will introduce the history of Marsala wines, accompanied by delicious local aperitif.
– Taste authentic Sicilian cuisine prepared by our local chef at the villa and in our favorite local restaurant.
Please note the itinerary is an example. Visits will depend on location and are subject to change depending on the weather.