With your host John
WATCH FULL VIDEO
Join artist Kasia Wiercinska for this 2-3hr workshop webinar to paint a boat morning view. ** Details below ** Broadcast live from Norway on 24 May 2022.
**See reference photo, sketch and recommended materials below**
Join Kasia in this workshop to paint a morning view with three boats. You will learn how to paint water texture, reflections on a water surface, and how to create sense of depth in your painting. Kasia will guide you step by step through the entire painting process, starting with loose style wet-on-wet techniques and finishing with small details and thick paint. Kasia will also show you how she chooses the colour schemes for her paintings.
Click image below for automatic 10% OFF first order from Jackson's art - ships globally.
• PAPER: ¼ sheet (~28x38cm) of good quality paper (I use Arches 300gsm CP)
• PAINTS: Watercolours
- Warm Yellow (Winsor Yellow, it can be Cadmium Yellow too)
- Yellow Ochra - optional
- Dioxazine Violet
- Brown (Red Brown, it can be Burnt Umber too)
- Blue (Cerulean, it can be also Manganese)
- Viridian Green - optional
- Turquoise – optional (you can also mix your Cerulean and Viridian)
- Opaque Titanium White
• BRUSHES: 1 bigger brush round or flat (Kasia uses flat brush size 50 and round pointed brush size 20) / a few pointed round brushes (sizes 6-16) or flat brush around 6-8 mm / small brush for details size 0-2
• OTHER: Painting tape/ spray bottle - optional