Join professional artist Eugen Chisnicean to paint a scene in Italy. Filmed live from Moldova on 7th January 2021.
** PURCHASE/UNLOCK VIDEO BELOW **
**See workshop reference pictures and recommended materials below**
Eugen will paint a beautiful scene from the Amalfi coast in Italy, revealing his compositional and technical approach. The subject includes architecture, boats, mountains and gives a wide range of interesting compositional solutions.
Along the way, Eugen will impart some of his tips and tricks, and share a lot of practical and theoretical information.
Unlock Workshop Video
Complimentary unlock if you attended the workshop and are a Patron paying £15 or above. Simply message us on Patreon
Make a one-off purchase here
(If you have paid to unlock the video but still can't see using the link at the top of this page, please contact us)
- Cotton Paper, rough or cold-pressed. (I use Arches 300gm/ rough)
- Brushes: Several brushes of different sizes (I use round and flat brushes, also Chinese calligraphy brushes )
- Paints - there are no special requirements. (I use watercolour tubes in order to have always fresh pigment )
- Paper tape for attaching the paper to the board.
- Board (any support for the paper)
- Water spray
- Pencil ( use 2 or 3B)